November is a heck month of developing and demonstrating for Parami Team. We are excited to find that we are closing to the delivery of our design, I believe you will be, too.
One important advance is that we now support mobile interaction, yes, you can now play and earn with Parami with your smart phone, no app no installation, everything happens within your familiar Telegram (and Twitter and Discord and Github soon).
- supported access from the social media avatar to the Creator home page, social meta universe gateway is now available.
- supported transferring assets via DID, value can now flow freely
- supported faucet feature when creating DID, decentralization improved a bit!
- optimized a series of UI for advertisers, Creator, account creation, buying and selling Social NFT, etc.
- supported ETH wallet binding, and display the ETH status
- supported viewing ads and claiming rewards within Telegram
- supported the display of ad timeline, ad viewers and budget statistics
- optimized user identification process, automatically identify the forwarder after sharing
- optimized the data structure of ad payload
- completed the example page of advertiser for illustration, demonstration and training
- upgraded the AD3 Token decimal from 15 bits to 18 bits for stronger security and larger data capacity
- supported the identification of Off Chain Worker’s avatar encoding
- standardized the specification of API return values and DID of front-end projects, smoothing the front-end and back-end docking
- IPFS is connected as avatar image storage
- adopted SubQuery as the solution for Scanner/Explorer
- implemented SubQuery to display all front-end data
- Twitter: 87.2+ followers (As of Nov. 21st, 2021)
- Telegram (English)：96.5K+ Members (As of Nov. 21st, 2021)
- Discord：796 members (As of Aug 29th, 2021)
About Parami Protocol
Parami Protocol is to build AD3.0 for Web3.0. Parami vehicles the social DAO(decentralized Anonymous Organization) for advertisement distribution and traffic aggregation. Advertisers bid and pay for social NFT owned by both influencers and DAO members, which can monetize social impact and loyalty. Integrated to mainstream IM apps, Parami Protocol allows common netizens to readily cash in their attention instead of being exploited. Parami, the easy-to-use, contribution-rewarding, breach-proof gateway into the meta-universe of web 3.0.